Monkey Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey Online Forum

HomeHomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop Glitches :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
giatekla
MO Member
giatekla

Number of posts : 67
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Stop Glitches :( Empty
PostSubject: Stop Glitches :(   Stop Glitches :( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 am

Please stop correcting glitches they are fun to some of us. Like the Zoomin one and teh rocks in the swf... they sound fun but I never had the chance to see them and have fun. Sad

giatekla
Back to top Go down
http://iceisland.forummotion.com
BT06
BT06

Number of posts : 196
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Stop Glitches :(   Stop Glitches :( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:03 am

giatekla wrote:
Please stop correcting glitches they are fun to some of us. Like the Zoomin one and teh rocks in the swf... they sound fun but I never had the chance to see them and have fun. Sad

giatekla
I hate it when you do stuff like this. It's so annoying. You sound like some activist. So the planet, mmmaaaaannnnnnn. If we don't fix them, people wont join. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Guin
Administrator
Guin

Number of posts : 236
Infractions : 0.8/5
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Stop Glitches :(   Stop Glitches :( Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 am

We are always going to fix the glitches/bugs in the game. When we get the official game started, we will have more things to do.

- Guin
Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyonline.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Glitches :(   Stop Glitches :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Glitches :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monkey Online Forum :: Monkey Online :: Monkey Online Alphas :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: